Rule #1 always post the rules.
Rule #2 answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 10 new ones.
Rule #3 tag 11 people then link them in the post.
Rule #4 tell them you tagged them.
Rule #5 tell the person that tagged you that you’ve answered the questions.
1. Who would you consider your most important person and why?
My younger sister. She’s the only sibling I have and there’s this exceptional love and care I have for her. I’d do anything for her.
2. Favorite mindless activity?
Grocery shopping – my retail therapy :))
3. A something you couldn’t live without?
Salt + Pepper, my knife set and my film camera
4. What is a trait you admire the most about yourself?
Loyalty & being considerate.
5. If you’re a someone who has lived in multiple places throughout your lifetime, which was your favorite?
6. How would you define bravery?
Letting yourself be vulnerable, not for the others to see, but for you to live the most with your life.
7. The most annoying thing a person could do in your presence?
Ignoring my presence.
8. The best compliment you’ve ever received?
“…you’re worth the pursuit.”
9. Name a song that you learned to love, for whatever reason.
Modern Girl by Sleater Kinney
*the same person from which I received the best compliment is also the one who made me listen to this song :)
10. If you could pick anyone—fictional, non-fictional, dead or alive—to be your mentor, who would you pick?
Ruth Mabanglo and Joi Barrios - Filipino female writers
*I’ll just have the same q I had from my personal tumblr page:
1.) If you could only get to do one thing in this lifetime, what would it be?
2.) If you could teleport right NOW to any place, where would it be?
3.) What’s something that could easily put a smile on your face? Or cheer you up when you’re feeling down?
4.) If you could visit any planet on our solar system, where would you go?
5.) Would you want to meet version/s of yourself from parallel universes? What would you say to them?
6.) Say someone disgustingly rich gave you a yacht, what would you name it?
7.) Which fictional character would you want to kidnap into the ‘real’ world? XD
8.) On the first day of ruling the world, what would you do?
9.) Who is your favorite mythological god/goddess?
10.) You had a chance encounter with your younger self, what would she tell you?
Bonus q: Why are you so amazing?! XD